Details for Better work Load.doc
PropertyValue
NameTime Management in Practice
DescriptionTypically 80% of un-focussed effort generates only 20% of results. The remaining 80% of results are achieved with only 20% of the effort.
FilenameBetter work Load.doc
FilesizeEmpty
Filetypedoc (Mime Type: application/msword)
  • Back
   
 
     

Our Partners

  • A prescription drug benefit management company
  • An off-shore software development group
  • An off-shore call center for medium to small business
 

Career Opportunities

© Copyright2008 SJS.com. All rights reserved